If you're looking to purchase a property, here are the services we are committed to provide you :
- We will call you promptly upon receiving your request to pinpoint your needs.
- We will show you all the available properties that meet your requirement so that you can begin to evaluate the feasibility of your project.
- We will give you access to our real estate portal so that you can get all new listings as soon as they appear on the market.
- We will take your comments about your searches and make changes as needed.
- We will keep you fully informed of current real estate market conditions in your desired area/sector and update you on any factors that could affect or influence your purchase.
- We will plan the visits based on your availability and confirm them in advance.
- We will help you draft all the documents required for an offer to purchase and then present your offer and negotiate it with the seller and the seller’s real estate agent.
- We will assist you in reading, in understanding all documents pertaining to the transaction.
- We will be present during the building inspection whether you are present or not.
- We will explain the contents of the building inspection report, recommend contractors, and be available to negotiate any elements of importance that might affect the value of the property.
- We will be there with you when you sign the deed of sale at the notary.
- We will remain available to answer your questions following the purchase of a property and recommend contractors such as plumbers and electricians as needed.
- We highly recommend that you obtain a pre-approval form from your financial institution as soon as you can. If you plan to pay in cash, you must obtain a letter from your financial institution confirming that you have the required funds. We will then be able to use those documents when presenting your offer to purchase to show the seller how serious you are about buying the property in question.
© Pierre Noël / Propriété exclusive, toute reproduction complète ou partielle de ce contenu
est interdite sans autorisation de son auteur.