Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
InclusionsFridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, all blinds.
Here is what this magnificent apartment in undivided co-ownership (2011 construction) offers you: true move-in condition, a real haven of peace located on a quiet street (in a century-old neighbourhood), close to several services, schools, parks.
- Located between Saint-Laurent Blvd. and Saint-Denis Street - BUS located between 100 and 300 metres away: lines 55, 30, 51 (to UdM), 11 (to the mountain) and 97 (Mont-Royal Ave.) - Less than 10 minutes walk from the Mont-Royal station (orange line) - No need for a car - Easy parking with a permit
- Several young families live in the building - Elementary school located 2 steps away - Airbnb-type short-term leasing prohibited - Building maintenance ensured by all of the owner occupiers - Low taxes
- Open living areas conducive to receiving family and friends in a friendly atmosphere - Large front windows that bathe the living areas in sunshine throughout the day until sunset - Small room at the entrance with an integrated storage cupboard with double doors
- Superb kitchen with lots of thermoplastic cabinets and counter/lunch island
range hood - All stainless steel appliances are included - Recessed ceiling lights - Bedrooms located at the back, morning sun - Master bedroom (MBR) with patio door and intimate balcony bordered by a lilac with a view of the green and flowered back courtyard - Large walk-in closet with frosted glass doors for easy access to clothing - Drop ceiling with recessed lighting - 2nd bedroom also has a nicely sized walk-in closet (5.9 ft x 3.3 ft.)
- Real wood slatted floors (except in the bathroom) - Excellent size bathroom, sunflower shower head in the bathtub with glass door, white horizontal ceramic wall, vanity with two moulded sinks - Washer and dryer located in a discrete corner of the bathroom All of the apartment's interior doors are frosted with horizontal cross bars, allowing light to pass through, but preserving privacy
All that is missing is your furniture and your property!
NOTES: Financing will need to be obtained from: - Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord
The executing notary is: Me. Geneviève Barbe